[Answered] Can You AirDrop from Google Pixel to iPhone?
Can you AirDrop from Google Pixel to iPhone? Read this guide to find all the info you want to know.
Can you AirDrop from Google Pixel to iPhone?
AirDrop is a remarkable feature that facilitates seamless file sharing across iPhones, iPads, and Macs. A significant benefit of AirDrop is its ability to share files instantly, enhancing the user experience. Given the convenience and efficiency of this feature, it's natural to question whether Android phone like Google Pixel has a similar feature.
Well, the truth is that Google Pixel devices do not support AirDrop, which means you cannot use this feature to share files from a Google Pixel to an iPhone. AirDrop is exclusive to Apple devices and does not facilitate sharing between iOS and Android systems.
However, don't fret! There are alternative apps that support wireless file transfer from Android to iPhone. In this article, we will provide a list of recommended apps that can help you AirDrop from Google Pixel to iPhone.
How to AirDrop from Google Pixel to iPhone - FoneTool
FoneTool is the perfect solution for transferring files between Android and iPhone wirelessly. It functions similarly to AirDrop, but with one major advantage: FoneTool enables you to transfer multiple files at once, while AirDrop limits you to sharing only one contact at a time.
🔸 With FoneTool, you can effortlessly transfer a variety of files, such as photos, videos, songs, and contacts.
🔸 The best part is that this transfer does not depend on a Wi-Fi connection or the consumption of your mobile data. It's a seamless and convenient experience, ensuring that your files reach their destination in no time.
Let’s start to see how to AirDrop from Google Pixel to iPhone via FoneTool app:
- Start by downloading FoneTool app on Google Pixel and iPhone.
- Once downloaded, open FoneTool on both devices and grant the tool permission to use WLAN. You don't need to connect to a Wi-Fi network, just activate the Wi-Fi option.
- Navigate to the Connect Device section on both devices and select the device name to establish a connection.
- On Google Pixel phone, access the File Transfer, where you can now select the specific files you wish to AirDrop to your iPhone. Simply choose your desired files and click Send to initiate the AirDrop process.
FoneTool also has one desktop app for Windows users, which supports data transfer between iPhone and computer. You can also use this tool to transfer data from Google Pixel to iPhone: First export files from Google Pixel to iPhone and then use FoneTool to add files to iPhone.
How to AirDrop from Google Pixel to iPhone - Snapdrop
You can also use Snapdrop to AirDrop from Google Pixel to iPhone. Snapdrop lets you share files via browser - no need to download any app. Upon visiting the website, you gain immediate access to its efficient file-sharing capabilities
Notably, Snapdrop eliminates the need for cumbersome sign-ins, making the sharing process even more hassle-free. What sets Snapdrop apart is its simple approach without unnecessary complexity. While a dark mode option is available, the primary focus remains on effortlessly transferring files between devices, including iOS, Android, Windows, Mac and Linux computers.
- Connect your Android phone to a Wi-Fi network > Open a browser like Chrome. Visit the link https://snapdrop.net. Once the Snapdrop website loads, take note of the assigned name for your device. These names make it easier for you to identify the devices you're sharing files with.
- On iPhone, make sure your device is connected to the same Wi-Fi network. Launch the Safari browser and go to https://snapdrop.net.
- You'll notice that each device displays the name of the other device, indicating a successful connection.
- On Google Pixel, simply tap the name of the iPhone and then choose the files you want to transfer.
- Once you've made your selection, you can tap on "Save" on iPhone to download the file. If you want files to download automatically without having to save them every time, you can uncheck the box next to "Ask to save each file before downloading".
How to AirDrop from Google Pixel to iPhone - Xender
Xender, a fantastic app, offers seamless data transfer from Android to iPhone without requiring Bluetooth or NFC. It supports cross-platform sharing among Android, iOS, PC, and Mac devices, making it extremely versatile.
Using Xender to AirDrop from Google Pixel to iPhone is easy by following these steps:
- Begin by downloading and launching the Xender app on your Android device.
- Access the send and receive options by tapping the green cross icon in the middle of the menu. Select "Send" to proceed.
- After tapping "Send", your Android device will generate a unique shareable ID. This ID can be scanned on your iPhone to establish a connection.
- On your iPhone, open Xender and tap the "Receive" button. The app will start searching for nearby devices and will prompt you to either scan the QR code or enter the Android password.
How to AirDrop from Google Pixel to iPhone - SHAREit
SHAREit is an incredibly versatile tool that can be used on various platforms such as Android, iOS, Windows, and Mac. One of its standout features is its ability to transfer files at high speeds, reaching up to 20M/s. In addition, it can help you transfer apps from Android to iPhone.
However, please keep in mind that the actual speed may vary depending on your own network connection. Allow me to guide you through the steps on how to use SHAREit to AirDrop from Google Pixel to iPhone.
- To begin, you will need to download the SHAREit app. You can find it in the Google Play Store and it is available on the Apple App Store. Make sure that both of your devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Once you have the app installed, open it on both your Google Pixel and iPhone devices.
- Next, on Google Pixel, tap on the "Send" button. From there, you can choose the files you wish to send. After selecting the files, tap "Next" to proceed.
- Meanwhile, on your iPhone, tap on the "Receive" button. This will establish a connection between your iPhone and the Android device.
- Now, within the SHAREit app on Google Pixel, you will see your iPhone appear as one of the devices available for connection. Select the iPhone and this will initiate the file transfer process.
Maybe you want to share files wirelessly so you want to know how to AirDrop from Google Pixel to iPhone. This article delves into 4 apps that excel in this specific task. You now have the ability to meticulously compare these applications and confidently choose the one that best suits your needs.
FoneTool - All-in-one iPhone Data Manager
Transfer, backup and manage data on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch in an easy way.
- iOS 17 Compatible
- iPhone 15 Supported