Transfer Data from iPhone to Pixel During or After Setup
This guide will show you how to transfer data from iPhone to Pixel, including the methods to transfer data after setup.
Can you transfer data from iPhone to Pixel?
Throughout the mobile phone industry, Google has consistently held a prominent position, owing to its powerful Android platform. In particular, their flagship devices, the Pixel and Pixel XL, are renowned for their exceptional features.
Since iOS and Android use different file transfer methods, one may experience challenges when switching from the iPhone to the Pixel. Can you transfer data from iPhone to Pixel? The answer is Yes. There exist specific hardware and software that can assist you in transferring data from an iPhone to a Pixel device, whether it be during or after the initial setup process. Just keep reading to see how to transfer data from iPhone to Pixel.
How to transfer data from iPhone to Pixel during setup
Google has developed its very own hardware device, known as the Quick Switch Adapter, with the purpose of facilitating the switch from other platforms. This tool allows for seamless connection between two smartphones, even if they are produced by different manufacturers. Its user-friendly interface makes the transition process a breeze.
With this nifty adapter, you'll be able to effortlessly transfer various types of data, such as apps, games, contacts, personal files, photos, videos, and even conversations from messaging apps. What's more, it can also restore your wallpaper and call history, giving your new phone a sense of familiarity.
Let’s start to see how to transfer data from iPhone to Pixel with Quick Switch Adapter:
1. Begin by turning on your Pixel phone and inserting a fresh SIM card into the slot.
2. On the screen, you will see a Start button. Press it, and then proceed to connect your phone to a Wi-Fi network > Once connected, you will come across a message that says "Copy Apps and Data".
3. Select the appropriate connection method and click Next and choose "Your old device".
4. Turn on your iPhone and connect it to the adapter. Make sure to connect the adapter to your Pixel phone using a charger cable.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions until you access a list displaying all the data on your Pixel phone.
6. Choose the content you wish to transfer and tap Copy to initiate the transfer to your new Google Pixel.
How to transfer data from iPhone to Pixel after setup
Quick Switch Adapter can easily help you transfer data during the setup process. However, what if you find yourself in a situation where you wish to transfer data from iPhone to Pixel after setup is already complete? Or you may want to transfer data from iPhone to Pixel without cable. In such cases, you can try the following two methods.
Transfer data from iPhone to Pixel after setup with FoneTool
AirDrop is not available on Android, there are AirDrop-like apps can help you wirelessly share files between iPhone and Android, such as FoneTool.
🔸 FoolTool allows you to seamlessly transfer various data types, including photos, videos, music, contacts, and even content from the Files app.
🔸 FoneTool makes it possible to transfer data offline, which means you can transfer files without using wifi and mobile data.
With its user-friendly interface and intuitive features, FoneTool ensures a seamless and efficient wireless transfer experience between Android and iPhone devices. You can follow the steps below to transfer data from iPhone to Pixel after setup.
1. Download FoneTool from the App Store and Google Play Store.
2. Next, open FoneTool on both devices and allow the tool to use WLAN. There's no need to connect to a Wi-Fi network; simply enable the Wi-Fi option.
3. Now, navigate to the "Connect Device" option on either device and tap on the name of the device to establish a connection.
4. On your iPhone, go to the "File Transfer" section and select the files you wish to transfer to your iPhone. Once you've made your selection, click on the "Send" button to start the transfer.
Transfer data from iPhone to Pixel after set up with Google Drive
You can also take advantage of Google Drive to transfer data from iPhone to Pixel after setup. Follow these detailed steps to complete the data migration process:
1. Get the iOS Google Drive app from the App Store. Ensure that you have the latest version if you already have Google Drive installed on your iPhone or iPad.
2. Launch the Google Drive app on your iPhone and sign in using your Google account. If you don't have a Google account, you can easily create one.
3. Access the Menu, then proceed to Settings, and finally, select Backup. Within this section, you have the option to choose specific content to back up. Alternatively, you can simply tap the "Start Backup" button located in the bottom right corner to back up all your content.
4. On your Google Pixel, sign in with the same Google account. Once signed in, you will find that all your content from your iOS device is now readily available on your Android device.
- Your photos and videos are stored within the Google Photos app. The photos are backed up in their original quality, while any remaining photos will be backed up in high quality if storage space becomes limited.
- For your calendar events from your iOS device, they will appear in the Google Calendar app on your Google PixelL. These events will be organized within a new calendar that is named after your device, ensuring easy access and organization.
- To ensure that your contacts are visible on your Pixel, you need to enable Google Contact sync on your iOS device. Begin by opening the Settings app, then navigate to Contacts, followed by Accounts. Tap Add Account, then select Google, and provide your login credentials. Afterward, tap Next, switch on the "Contacts" option, and save the settings.
That’s all about how to transfer data from iPhone to Pixel. Thanks to the convenient Quick Switch Adapter, you can easily connect both phones and copy over all your important data.
However, if you want to transfer data from iPhone to Pixel after setup or prefer a software-based approach, you can use FoneTool or Google Drive. With FoneTool, you'll enjoy the freedom to seamlessly transfer data between your iPhones and Pixels at any time. With Google Drive, you can transfer your personal files easily.
FoneTool - All-in-one iPhone Data Manager
Transfer, backup and manage data on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch in an easy way.
- iOS 17 Compatible
- iPhone 15 Supported