How to Send Large Files Fast on Mobile with Transfer Apps
Are you looking for good ways to send large files fast? Luckily, this post will offer you the 4 best transfer apps and show you how to use them to transfer files.
In today’s digital age, the need to send large files fast has become critical. Whether you’re a businessman sharing important files or a creative enthusiast exchanging multimedia files, the efficiency of the file transfer process is quite essential. This full guide takes an in-depth look at methods, tools, and best practices to ensure you can send large files quickly without compromising security.
# 1. FoneTool - Easiest Way to Send Large Files
When you need to send large files fast free, FoneTool is one of the easiest ways to help you do that. It is a free but powerful file transfer app that allows you to share a wide range of file types on iOS, Android, and Windows devices. In addition to key file transfer capabilities, FoneTool includes other features such as data backup, HEIC conversion, and simplified photo management.
- FoneTool can run without consuming cellular data when there is no Internet connection.
- Provides a preview feature that enables users to selectively preview data before initiating a transfer or backup.
- FoneTool supports seamless transfer of various data types, including videos, music, contacts, etc.
- Now FoneTool does not offer support for macOS.
Steps to Send Files Fast on Mobile via FoneTool:
Step 1: Download FoneTool via this link for Android users and scan the QR code for iPhone users > Enable WLAN access but bypass the necessity for a Wi-Fi connection.
Step 2: Once installed on your Android device, access FoneTool and select Connect Device > Connect to iOS/Connect to Android to scan the QR code for establishment.
Step 3: Go to the File Transfer section within the app > Handpick the specific files you wish to transfer and trigger the process by tapping the Send command.
If you’re worried about wireless solutions affecting data transfer speeds, consider using the desktop version of FoneTool. It not only offers robust transfer capabilities but also provides backup services for iOS devices.
# 2. Dropbox - Streamlined File Transfer Excellence
When you need to send big files fast on your mobile device (such as Android and iOS devices), choosing Dropbox proves to be advantageous as it offers both desktop and mobile apps that help to upload files easily, regardless of file size. However, it’s worth noting that if you choose to upload via the Dropbox website, there is a maximum limit of 50GB.
- Facilitates file transfer on mobile and desktop devices, offering cross-platform convenience.
- Features automatic synchronization to ensure files are always up-to-date without manual intervention.
- Managing permissions (especially when operating at scale) can be complicated.
Steps to Transfer Large Files Fast on Mobile via Dropbox:
Step 1: Begin by downloading the Dropbox app onto your mobile phone and proceed to log in using your account credentials.
Step 2: Locate the file you wish to share and tap the icon with three dots situated beneath the file.
Step 3: Then, enter the email address, name, or group you intend to send the file.
Step 4: Once completed, you can either Share the file directly or Copy the file’s link. If you choose to Copy Link, you can then paste it wherever you desire for easy sharing.
# 3. Send Anywhere - Easiest Way to Send Large Files
Send Anywhere is a user-friendly file sharing application designed to facilitate seamless file transfers. With Send Anywhere, you can send files from your device to any desired destination using a unique 6-digit key. In addition, the application allows you to generate shareable links so that others can easily access your shared files from any location.
- Utilizes a secure six-bit code system to provide access to files, ensuring enhanced security.
- Cross-platform compatibility with Windows, Mac, and Linux operating systems for seamless file sharing across devices.
- Transfers up to 10 GB of files per send, accommodating larger file sizes.
Steps to Send Large Files Fast on Mobile via Dropbox:
Step 1: Download and launch the Send Anywhere app on both your Android and iOS devices.
Step 2: On the sending device, select the files you wish to transfer and tap Send. You will receive a unique 6-digit code, a QR code, or a Share Link for the transfer.
Step 3: On the target device, open Send Anywhere and choose Receive. Depending on the information received, you can either scan the QR code, enter the 6-digit code, or use the provided Share Link.
Step 4: Finally, select the desired destination folder on your iPhone to complete the seamless file transfer process.
# 4. WeTransfer - Easiest Way to Send Large Files
WeTransfer is a convenient online file sharing service that offers a no-registration experience. With WeTransfer, all you have to do is visit the website, upload your files, provide the recipient’s email address, and your own email address, and add a message as needed. The free version allows you to transfer files up to 2GB, providing plenty of capacity for your sharing needs.
- Ideal for transferring one-off files that are too large to be easily shared via email.
- No download is required, making it a convenient and hassle-free file sharing solution.
- Recipients do not need to register or install any additional software, thus simplifying the sharing process.
- Free version offers a generous 2GB of file transfer space for larger files that exceed email system limits.
- Not suitable for site replication or server backups as it lacks the features and functionality needed to perform such tasks.
Steps to Send Large Files Fast on Mobile via WeTransfer:
Step 1: Visit the official website using your mobile browser > Tap Send a file and then select Add your files > Choose the files you want to send from your device.
Step 2: Next, you have two options: Email transfer or Link transfer.
- For Link Transfer: Choose Get a link and tap Transfer to upload files immediately. Once the upload is complete, you will be provided with a Link that you can share in any way you prefer.
- For Email Transfer: Choose Send an email and tap Next > Enter your email address and up to three recipient email addresses. You will receive an upload confirmation email, and when your recipient(s) download the files, you will receive a download confirmation email.
The Bottom Line
That’s all about how to send large files fast on your mobile device. There are 4 safe phone transfer apps mentioned in this post, and you can choose one of them to transfer your files. It is worth noting that FoneTool is an excellent app that cannot only help you transfer your files on various devices (like iOS, Android, and more) but is also the best way to free up iCloud storage. Now enjoy the simplicity and efficiency of FoneTool for seamless file transfers without the need for registration.
FoneTool - All-in-one iPhone Data Manager
Transfer, backup and manage data on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch in an easy way.
- iOS 17 Compatible
- iPhone 15 Supported