[5 Ways] How to Transfer Contacts from Google Pixel to iPhone
This guide will show you how to transfer contacts from Google Pixel to iPhone. Whether you want to transfer all or selected contacts, you will find a way to do it here.
If you're thinking about switching from a Google Pixel to an iPhone or if you've already made the switch, your main concern will likely be transferring all of your contacts. Transferring contacts from a Google Pixel to iPhone is not a difficult task.
There are several methods available based on your preference – whether you plan to set up a new iPhone or simply want to transfer a select few contacts to an existing iPhone. Let's explore 5 effective ways to successfully transfer contacts from Google Pixel to iPhone.
Transfer contacts from Google Pixel to iPhone via SIM card
To transfer contacts from Pixel to iPhone using a physical SIM card, follow these steps:
1. Firstly, ensure that all of your contacts on your Pixel are backed up and exported to the SIM card.
2. Open the Contacts app, then tap the three-dots icon > From there, select "Manage contacts" and then choose the option to "Import or export contacts"> Finally, select "Export" to complete the process.
3, Once the export is finished, take your SIM card and insert it into the new iPhone.
4. On your iPhone, go to Settings app and scroll down until you find "Contacts" > Tap on it and then select "Import SIM Contacts" and that’s it.
Transfer contacts from Google Pixel to iPhone via FoneTool
Whether you want to transfer all or selected contacts, FoneTool is a good choice. This app supports wireless data transfer between Android phone and iPhone. That’s to say, it lets you AirDrop from Google Pixel to iPhone.
🔸 FoneTool offers a hassle-free solution to transfer contacts, photos, videos, songs and more between Android and iOS.
🔸 What sets it apart is its ability to transfer files without relying on a Wi-Fi connection or using up your mobile data. This streamlined and practical experience guarantees that your files will reach their intended destination quickly and effortlessly.
Let’s see how to transfer contacts from Google Pixel to iPhone with FoneTool.
1. Download FoneTool app on both your Google Pixel and iPhone.
2. Open the FoneTool app on both devices. Be sure to allow the app permission to use WLAN. You don't need to connect to a Wi-Fi network, just enable the Wi-Fi option on both devices.
3. In the FoneTool app, tap the "Connect Device" section on either device > From there, select the respective device name to establish a connection between the two devices.
4. On your Google Pixel phone, tap "File Transfer" and select the desired files > click "Send" to start the transfer.
💡 For Windows users, FoneTool offers a convenient desktop app that enables seamless data transfer between iPhones and computers. You can also use this desktop app to transfer contacts from Pixel to iPhone:
Simply export your contacts from the Google Pixel to your computer and then let the PC to iPhone feature add contacts to your iPhone.
Transfer contacts from Google Pixel to iPhone via Google
Syncing contacts between an Android and iOS device can be made effortless with a Google account. Follow these steps to transfer contacts from Google Pixel to iPhone.
1. Open the Settings app on your Google Pixel phone and go to Account & Sync (or Accounts). From there, select Google and choose the option to sync contacts. This will ensure that all your contacts are backed up in your Google account.
2. On your iPhone, navigate to the Settings app and tap Contacts or Account & Password > then Add Account.
3. Select Google and sign in using the same Google account that you used to sync contacts on your Google Pixel.
4. Finally, toggle on the Contacts option. This will allow all contacts associated with your Gmail account to be transferred to your address book on your iPhone for ready access.
Transfer contacts from Google Pixel to iPhone via Email
To transfer contacts from Pixel to iPhone, you can utilize a vCard file. There are 3 steps to follow: Export the contacts from your Android device > Send the exported file to your iPhone > Finally import the contacts from the file on iPhone.
Here's how you can do it:
1. Open the Contacts app on your Android phone > Tap on the three dots to access the menu. From the menu, select "Share".
2. Now, you can choose the specific contacts that you wish to transfer.
3. Once you have selected the desired contacts, tap on "Share" to proceed.
4. If you have chosen only one contact, you will need to select the VCF file format. However, if you have selected multiple contacts, the VCF format will be your only option.
5. Choose to send the file via email.
6. On your iPhone, open the received VCF file and follow the prompts to add the contacts to your device.
Transfer contacts from Google Pixel to iPhone via Move to iOS
Apple has developed a user-friendly app called Move to iOS, which can help you transfer contacts, photos, messages, calendar, and more, from an Android device to an iPhone. However, you can only access Move to iOS during the setup process. If you have already completed the setup process, you will need to erase your iPhone and perform a factory reset in order to utilize the app.
Here are the steps to transfer contacts from Google Pixel to iPhone via Move to iOS.
1. Set up your iPhone until you reach the App & Data screen > Choose Move Data from Android.
2. On your Android phone, locate and open the Move to iOS app. Then, tap Continue. Next, tap the Next button found in the top-right corner of the Find Your Code screen.
3. On your iPhone, tap Continue . Allow some time for a ten-digit or six-digit code to appear on your device.
4. Return to your Android phone and enter the code that is displayed on your iPhone. Once you've entered the code, wait for the Transfer Data screen to show up. From there, select the specific content you wish to transfer and tap Next.
5. When you notice that the loading bar on your iPhone has finished, tap on Done on your Android phone.
6. Then, proceed by tapping on Continue on your iPhone and follow the onscreen instructions to finish the setup
That’s all about how to transfer contacts from Google Pixel to iPhone.
- Are you in the process of setting up your iPhone? If so, consider using Move to iOS, which can make the transition easy and efficient.
- If you have already set up your new iPhone, You can choose to import contacts directly from your SIM card, transfer selected contacts using FoneTool, sync all of your contacts with Google, or even email the contacts to yourself.
With these options at your disposal, you can confidently and seamlessly transfer contacts from your Pixel to your new iPhone. We hope that this information has been helpful to you in making the switch.
FoneTool - All-in-one iPhone Data Manager
Transfer, backup and manage data on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch in an easy way.
- iOS 17 Compatible
- iPhone 15 Supported