How to Transfer Photos from Google Photos to iPhone
This guide will show you how to transfer photos from Google Photos to iPhone gallery. Whether you want to transfer selected or all pictures, you will find a way to do it there.
Can you transfer photos from Google Photos to iPhone?
Google Photos is a great app for conveniently storing, effortlessly sharing, and seamlessly syncing photos across different devices. This outstanding tool not only helps simplify phone storage but also provides an automatic backup of all the precious memories you capture in your photos.
For those who are making the switch from an Android phone to an iPhone or are simply performing a factory reset on their iPhone, the question of how to transfer photos from Google Photos to iPhone gallery may arise. Fortunately, it is indeed possible to transfer photos from Google Photos to the iPhone. To learn how to accomplish this task and transfer individual or multiple photos from Google Photos to the iPhone gallery, continue reading.
How to transfer photos from Google Photos to iPhone
You can directly transfer photos from Google Photos iPhone gallery, follow these steps:
1. Begin by going to the app store and using the search bar to find the Google Photos app. Look for the recognizable icon of the Google Photos app, and proceed to install it on your iPhone.
2. After the installation is complete, open the app and agree to the terms and conditions to allow access to your phone's photo gallery.
3. Next, sign in using the account where you have saved the desired photos.
4. Now it's time to select the specific photos you wish to transfer to your iPhone's gallery.
5. Then tap the three dots located in the upper right corner of the screen.
6. A menu will appear, choose "Save to device". By doing so, the selected photos will be saved directly to your iPhone's Photos app.
How to transfer all photos from Google Photos to iPhone
Transferring your entire photo library from Google Photos to iPhone may seem like a daunting task, but rest assured, there are two methods that can assist you in accomplishing this task seamlessly.
How to transfer photos from Google Photos to iPhone via Google Drive
1. Download Google Drive app from App Store.
2. Launch Google Drive and access the menu located at the upper left-hand corner, then proceed to choose Google Photos from the options presented.
3. To select all pictures, simply tap the three-dots icon and then tap "Select All" option.
4. Once you have made your selections, proceed to tap the Download icon in order to initiate the transfer of the chosen picture(s) onto your device.
How to transfer photos from Google Photos to iPhone via a computer
If you have a computer at hand, you can first download Google photos to computer and then sync them to your iPhone.
Step 1. Download photos from Google Photos to computer
Download photos from Google Photos website
- Open your computer's web browser and navigate to photos.google.com.
- In Google Photos, there isn't an option to select all photos at once. However, you can start by choosing your most recent picture.
- Hold down the Shift key and then select your oldest picture. This will select a range of photos.
- Look for the three dots located in the top right corner of the screen.
- Click on the three dots to reveal a dropdown menu.
- From the dropdown menu, select the "Download" option.
Download photos via Google Takeout
- Visit google.com/takeout and sign in to your Google account.
- Select the data you wish to download from the provided list.
- Locate the "Next " option at the bottom of the list and click on it.
- Choose your preferred delivery method, file type, and size.
- Click on the "Create Export" button to initiate the process.
- Finally, select "Download" to save photos to computer.
Step 2. Transfer Google Photos to iPhone
You can use iTunes or FoneTool to transfer Google Photos to iPhone.
To transfer photos to your iPhone using iTunes, there are a few important things to consider. Firstly, it's worth noting that this method can potentially result in data loss, as it will erase any existing photos that were previously synced from iTunes. Additionally, once photos are synced from iTunes to your iPhone, they cannot be deleted directly from the device.
To begin the transfer process, follow these steps:
- Connect your iPhone to your computer using a USB cable.
- Download iTunes from the Microsoft Store and install it on your computer.
- Launch iTunes and click the Device table.
- Navigate to the "Photos" header.
- Under the "Photos" section, check the box that says "Sync Photos".
- From the drop-down menu, select the folder that contains the pictures.
- After selecting the desired folder, click "Apply" to begin syncing the photos from your computer to your iPhone.
FoneTool offers a convenient solution for transferring photos to an iPhone. Unlike the cumbersome and heavy iTunes application, FoneTool provides an intuitive interface that makes data transfer between your PC and iPhone a breeze. With FoneTool, anyone can effortlessly handle the task of transferring photos.
In just a matter of 5 minutes, you can effortlessly transfer thousands of photos from your iPhone to your PC. Rest assured, FoneTool guarantees that no existing data or other crucial information on your iPhone will be erased during the process.
To get started, simply click the download button and install FoneTool on your computer. Once installed, follow these easy steps to transfer your photos from your computer to your iPhone:
- Connect your iPhone to your PC using a USB cable.
- Launch FoneTool and navigate to the "Phone Transfer" feature. Select the "PC to iPhone" option and hit the "Get Started" button.
- Click Photos tab and add the photos.
- Finally, initiate the transfer process by clicking the "Start Transfer" button. Once completed, head over to your Photos app on your iPhone to verify the successful transfer.
Google Photos is truly a savior in various aspects of our lives. It offers a simple and efficient solution for saving storage space and safeguarding precious photographs. This article presents a comprehensive guide on how to transfer photos from Google Photos to iPhone gallery. By following the methods and step-by-step instructions outlined here, you will gain a clear understanding of the process.
FoneTool - All-in-one iPhone Data Manager
Transfer, backup and manage data on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch in an easy way.
- iOS 17 Compatible
- iPhone 15 Supported