[5 Ways] How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Pixel
This guide will show you how to transfer contacts from iPhone to Pixel. Whether you want to transfer contacts during or after setup, you will find a way to do it there.
Can you transfer contacts from iPhone to Google Pixel?
The Pixel is a Google-owned mobile device whose many benefits make it an attractive option for iPhone users seeking to switch to the Android operating system. Due to their different operating systems, you may be confused about how to transfer data from iPhone to Google Pixel.
However, there's no need to fret. Here in this guide, I’ll tell you how to transfer contacts from iPhone to Pixel. You can read first and then choose one to follow according to your situation.
Transfer contacts from iPhone to Pixel via Quick Switch Adapter
The Quick Switch Adapter is included in the package when you purchase a Google Pixel phone. This handy OTG adapter allows you to connect your Pixel device to another mobile phone using a USB cable. Once connected, you have the ability to transfer a wide range of files from your old phone to your new Pixel, including contacts, messages, calendars, applications, music, photos, and videos.
There are several prerequisites that need to be met:
- Make sure that your iPhone is operating on iOS 8 or a newer version.
- A full charge is essential。 This will ensure a smooth and uninterrupted process.
- Prior to starting the transfer, it is important to disable FaceTime and iMessage on your iPhone.
Let’s see how to transfer contacts from iPhone to Pixel via Quick Switch Adapter.
1. Set up new Google Pixel phone. Follow the prompts displayed on the screen and tap "Next" when you reach the "Copy apps & data" screen.
2. Connect your iPhone to the Google Pixel. To do this, simply plug one end of the cable into your iPhone and insert the other end into the Quick Switch Adapter. Then, plug the Quick Switch Adapter into your Google Pixel.
3. Tap "Trust" on iPhone to proceed.
4. On your Pixel phone, sign in to your Google account using your password. If you don't have a Google account, you can create one easily.
5. Once you're signed in, you can choose which items to copy from the list. In this case, let's select "Contacts" > Tap "Copy" to initiate the transfer.
Transfer contacts from iPhone to Pixel via FoneTool
FoneTool is one app designed to help users transfer data wirelessly between iPhone and Android phone. With this app, you can transfer contacts or other important files from iPhone to Pixel.
⭐ It can help you transfer contacts, photos, videos, songs and any data in Files app from iPhone to Pixel.
⭐ You can preview and select the files you want to transfer. That’s to say, you are able to transfer all or selected contacts.
⭐ The transfer will not use the network. You neither need to connect your two iPhones to Wi-Fi nor consume data traffic.
You can download FoneTool from App Store or Google Play Store and follow the steps to transfer contacts from iPhone to Google Pixel.
1. Open FoneTool app on both devices > Allow the app to use WLAN and access data on the device. No need to connect to Wi-Fi, just turn on this option.
2. Go to Connect Device on either iPhone and tap another device to establish a connection.
3. Now go to File Transfer on iPhone > Tap Contacts and select the contacts you want to transfer > Click Send to start.
💡 FoneTool has one desktop app for Windows users, which supports iPhone data backup and transfer. In case you will need the iPhone data in the future, you can go to Phone Transfer to transfer important data to iPhone as backup. Related guide: How to Transfer Photos and Videos from iPhone to PC
💡 If you want to sell your iPhone or give it to someone else, you can go to Data Eraser to erase private data or erase all data. This way, you don't have to worry about privacy being compromised.
You can click the download button to get FoneTool:
Transfer contacts from iPhone to Pixel via Google Drive
To transfer contacts from iPhone to Pixel, you can utilize the convenient Google Drive. With Google Drive, you can effortlessly transfer not just your contacts, but also your precious photos, videos, calendars, and events from your iPhone to your new Pixel device.
To transfer contacts from iPhone to Google Pixel using Google Drive, follow these steps:
1. Download Google Drive app from the App Store onto your iPhone. Once downloaded, sign in to the app using your Google account
2. Tap the menu icon. From there, navigate to the "Settings" option and then select "Backup" In the backup settings, choose the "Contacts" option to initiate the backup process.
3. After the backup is complete, switch over to your Google Pixel phone. Make sure you're signed in with the same Google account as before. Then, enable the contacts syncing feature on your Pixel device.
Transfer contacts from iPhone to Pixel via Google Gmail
You can also take advantage of Google Gmail account to transfer contacts from iPhone to Pixel. First sync your iPhone contacts with Google Gmail, then sign in to your Google account on your pixel to sync contacts
1. Open the Settings app on your iPhone > Tap on "Account & Password" (or choose Contacts > Accounts ) > Select "Add Account" then choose "Google".
2. Enter your Gmail account details > Once you've entered your account information, toggle the switch for "Contacts" to turn it on.
4. Now, go back to your iPhone's home screen and open the Contacts app > Your contacts will start syncing with your Google Contacts automatically.
5. On your Pixel, make sure you're using the same Google Account and your contacts will appear automatically in your Contacts app on your Android device.
Transfer contacts from iPhone to Pixel via iCloud
Another option to consider is using iCloud to transfer contacts from iPhone to Pixel. You can go to iCloud.com on your computer and download the contacts. Once downloaded, you can easily transfer and save them onto your Google Pixel device.
Sync your iPhone contacts to your iCloud
- Go to Settings app > Tap on your Apple ID and select iCloud > Turn on the Contacts option.
Download contacts on computer
- Download contacts from iCloud.com.
- Open the iCloud website on your computer and sign in using the same Apple ID that you used on your iPhone.
- Choose Contacts and select the contacts you need. To select all the contacts at once, press CTRL + A.
- Next, click the gear icon at the lower-left corner > Choose the Export vCard to download contacts.
Import contacts to Pixel
- Plug in your device
- Copy the vCard files to either your device's internal storage or SD Card.
- Launch the Contacts app > Tap the three-dots icon > From there, select "Settings".
- Choose "Import contacts" or "Import vCard files".
- Choose ".vcf file" and specify the account to which you want to import the contacts.
- Browse through your device's storage or SD Card to locate the desired files. Once you've made your selections, proceed with the import process.
Or you can visit the Google Contacts website and import the vCard files to your Google account. After that, log in to the same Google account on your Pixel phone and enable the contacts sync.
That’s all about how to transfer contacts from iPhone to Pixel. Different methods have their own advantages, so what may work well for one person might not be the ideal choice for someone in a different situation. If you don't want to sync your contacts through your account, then FoneTool may be a better choice. With FoneTool, you can transfer your contacts directly to Pixel.
FoneTool - All-in-one iPhone Data Manager
Transfer, backup and manage data on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch in an easy way.
- iOS 17 Compatible
- iPhone 15 Supported