Transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to iPhone without iCloud 2023
Want to transfer WhatsApp messages from iPhone to iPhone without iCloud? Read this guide to get some of the most effective solutions.
Is it possible to transfer WhatsApp messages from iPhone to iPhone without iCloud?
WhatsApp contains many important chats that no one wants to lose. Therefore, when upgrading to a new iPhone, most people want to transfer WhatsApp messages. Usually, we can first use iCloud to backup WhatsApp on old iPhone and then restore that backup on new iPhone to achieve the transfer.
However, iCloud may not a viable option for you. Maybe there is not enough space to save all your messages, maybe WhatsApp could not complete backup for some reason, or maybe you want to transfer WhatsApp to an iPhone using a new Apple ID, etc.
In these cases, can you transfer WhatsApp messages from iPhone to iPhone without iCloud? The answer is YES! iCloud is not the only option that can help you transfer WhatsApp messages between two iPhones. Just keep reading to get 3 proven methods to transfer WhatsApp data without iCloud.
Way 1. Transfer WhatsApp messages from iPhone to iPhone without iCloud - using FoneTool
Let's start with the easiest way. To help users transfer WhatsApp in various situations, many developers have released WhatsApp transfer tools. These tools can help you transfer WhatsApp messages from one iPhone to another directly via usb. Here we take FoneTool as an example to show you how to transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to iPhone with iCloud.
FoneTool is one professional iOS data management tool that supports data backup and data transfer. Its WhatsApp Transfer feature can help users transfer WhatsApp to a new iPhone in one click.
● Move all WhatsApp data. Transfer WhatsApp chats with all attachments including photos, videos, audio, documents, sticker, etc.
● Transfer WhatsApp between different accounts. It is able to transfer WhatsApp from one Apple ID to another or transfer WhatsApp to another phone number.
You don't need to spend time making the backup or waiting for the restoration. With a stable USB connection, all your WhatsApp data can be moved to your new iPhone quickly! Let’s see how to use this tool.
1. Download, install and launch FoneTool > Connect two iPhones to computer.
2. After FoneTool recognizes your devices, choose WhatsApp Transfer > Confirm the source device and the target device > Click Transfer Now.
3. Check the notes and click Confirm > If asked, enter your passcode to start the transfer.
4. When the transfer is complete, your new iPhone will be restarted automatically > Then you can do some settings and use WhatsApp as usual.
Transfer everything including WhatsApp data
In fact, FoneTool can also help you transfer everything including WhatsApp from iPhone to iPhone in one click. If needed, follow the steps below to make it.
1. Plug in your two iPhones > Choose Phone Transfer > Go to iPhone to iPhone.
2. Enable backup encryption to encrypt your personal data > Confirm the target device and click Start Transfer.
Way 2. Transfer WhatsApp messages from iPhone to iPhone without iCloud - using iTunes
As is known to all, Apple provides two backup solutions: iCloud and iTunes. If you do not want to backup WhatsApp with iCloud, then you may choose to backup WhatsApp with iTunes.
However, iTunes only supports full backup and restore, which means it will transfer WhatsApp as well as other data on your old iPhone. What’s worse, it will erase all existing data on the device. If you don’t mind, you can read on to see how to transfer WhatsApp history from iPhone to iPhone without iCloud.
1. Go to Apple website or Mircosoft Store to download the latest version of iTunes.
2. Launch iTunes and plug in your old iPhone.
3. Click Device icon > Choose Summary > Select This Computer > Click Back Up Now.
4. When the backup is complete, unplug your old iPhone and plug in your new iPhone.
5. Go to Summary > Click Restore Backup > Select the backup you created before and click Restore.
Way 3. Transfer WhatsApp messages from iPhone to iPhone without iCloud - using email
Another way to transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to iPhone without iCloud is to send the chat via email. The Export Chat feature of WhatsApp can help you export messages as well as media files. However, please note that the exported messages cannot be added to WhatsApp. You can only view the messages or copy them to Notes app or elsewhere.
1. Open WhatsApp and go to the chat you want to export.
2. Tap the contact or group name > Choose Export Chat > Select Attach Media or Without Media according to your needs.
3. Choose Mail app > Enter the email address and send it.
4. After that, you can check your email inbox and download WhatsApp messages.
That’s all about how to transfer WhatsApp messages from iPhone to iPhone without iCloud. You can make use of FoneTool to transfer all WhatsApp data or use iTunes to transfer everything including WhatsApp. In addition, if you only want to view WhatsApp messages on your new iPhone, you can export these messages via email.
FoneTool - All-in-one iPhone Data Manager
Transfer, backup and manage data on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch in an easy way.
- iOS 17 Compatible
- iPhone 15 Supported