[5 Ways] How to Transfer Photos from Samsung to iPhone 14
This guide will tell you how to transfer photos from Samsung to iPhone. Whether you want to transfer photos wirelessly or after setup, you can find a way to do it here.
Encountering various challenges is inevitable when attempting to transfer data across different platforms. So, what options do you have when you need to transfer photos from Samsung to iPhone?
Apple provides easy ways to transfer photos when you set up your iPhone, plus there are many third-party apps that can help you transfer photos after setup. Just keep reading to find the best way to transfer photos from Samsung to iPhone.
Part 1. How to Transfer Photos from Samsung to iPhone with PC
If you have a computer at hand, you can use iTunes and FoneTool to transfer photos from Samsung to iPhone. However, be very careful when using iTunes, as you may lose existing photos.
Regardless of which one you use, first, you need to follow the steps below to transfer photos from Samsung to computer.
- Connect your Samsung phone to your computer. When the connection notification appears, select the Media Transfer option.
- Your computer will then detect the connected Android device. Open My Computer or This PC and navigate to the device storage.
- Within this location, you can locate and copy the desired photos that you wish to transfer.
- Copy them in a designated location on your computer.
How to Transfer Photos from Samsung to iPhone via iTunes
If you are already familiar with the iOS ecosystem, then iTunes needs no introduction. Developed by Apple, iTunes serves as a comprehensive media management tool for both iOS devices. You can follow the steps below to transfer photos from Samsung to iPhone.
1. Connect your iPhone to your computer using the USB cable.
2. Launch iTunes on your computer.
3. Navigate to the Device tab and locate the Photos option within the sidebar.
4. Choose "Sync Photos" and mark the checkbox next to "Copy photos from" to select the specific folder containing the photos you wish to transfer.
5. Finally, click the "Sync" button.
How to Transfer Photos from Samsung to iPhone via FoneTool
iTunes enables data transfer by syncing. If you are not familiar with iTunes, then it is inconvenient to operate. It is one professional iPhone data management tool for Windows users.
🔸 With FoneTool, you can preview and select the photos you need.
🔸 It will not erase any existing photos or any other data on your device.
🔸 What’s more, it can help you transfer photos from iPhone to computer.
If you prefer a straightforward and hassle-free method, FoneTool is an excellent solution to consider. You can click the download button to get FoneTool and follow the steps below to transfer photos from Samsung to iPhone.
1. Begin by launching FoneTool on your computer. Connect your iPhone to the computer using a USB cable.
2. On the home screen of FoneTool, select the Phone Transfer option. Proceed to choose the "PC to iPhone" option and click "Get Started".
3. Click the Photos tab. Here, you can add the specific photos you wish to transfer from your computer to your iPhone.
4. Click Transfer to add photos to iPhone.
Part 2. How to Transfer Photos from Samsung to iPhone Without PC
If you do not have a computer at hand, then you may want to know how to transfer photos from Samsung to iPhone wirelessly. Below are 3 quick methods.
How to Transfer Photos from Samsung to iPhone via the FoneTool App
In fact, there are many apps that can help you share files from Android to iPhone. Here we take FoneTool as an example to show you how to transfer photos from Samsung to iPhone wirelessly.
● FoneTool supports transferring almost all important data, including photos, videos, music, contacts, and more.
● One notable feature of FoneTool is its capability to perform transfer without a network. No Wi-Fi network connection is required, and no cellular data is consumed.
1. Download and install the FoneTool app on both your Samsung phone and iPhone.
2. Launch the FoneTool app on both devices and allow the tool to use WLAN. Even though a Wi-Fi network connection is not required, keep the Wi-Fi option enabled.
3. Within the FoneTool app on either device, locate the Connect Device > Connect to iOS option to establish a connection between your two devices.
4. On your Samsung phone, navigate to the File Transfer section > Choose the photos you intend to transfer to your iPhone.
5. After selecting the desired photos, initiate the transfer process by tapping the Send button.
How to transfer photos from Samsung to iPhone via Google Drive
Google Drive, a versatile cloud service available on multiple platforms, offers users a generous 15 GB of storage space at no cost. It’s also a good choice if you want to transfer photos from Samsung to iPhone without computer.
However, it's important to note that transferring photos from Samsung to iPhone via Google Drive can be time-consuming due to the upload and download processes involved.
1. Open Google Drive on your Samsung phone.
2. Create a new folder and upload all the photos you want to transfer to that folder.
3. Install the Google Drive app from the App Store on your iPhone.
4. Launch the Google Drive app on your iPhone and sign in to your Google account.
5. Locate the folder or individual photos you wish to save on your iPhone.
6. Tap on the "More options" icon and select "Send a Copy" option.
7. Tap "Save Image" button to download photos to your iPhone.
How to transfer photos from Samsung to iPhone via Move to iOS
Move to iOS can help you transfer photos from Samsung to iPhone during the setup process. This application allows you to seamlessly move your Camera Roll data, including photos, videos, GIFs, and more, from your Samsung device to your iPhone.
1. Download the Move to iOS app on your Samsung device from the Google Play Store. Accept and agree to all the terms and conditions to proceed with using the app.
2. Set up your iPhone until you reach the "App & Data" screen during the initial setup process.
3. Select the "Move Data from Android" option. A unique code will be displayed on your iPhone.
4. Open the Move to iOS app on your Samsung device and follow the on-screen instructions. When prompted, enter the unique code displayed on your iPhone to establish a secure connection between the devices.
4. After establishing the connection, you can select the specific data you wish to transfer to your new iPhone. Choose Photos or any other desired files.
5. Wait for the transfer process to complete.
That’s all about how to transfer photos from Samsung to iPhone. You can choose one of the methods in this article to complete the transfer, depending on the situation. If you prefer a quick and efficient method, FoneTool is an excellent choice. It can help you complete the transfer via a computer or wirelessly. With FoneTool, you can enjoy a hassle-free experience while transferring your valuable data.
FoneTool - All-in-one iPhone Data Manager
Transfer, backup and manage data on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch in an easy way.
- iOS 17 Compatible
- iPhone 15 Supported