The 7 Best Apps to Transfer Data from Android to iPhone
Want the best app to transfer data from Android to iPhone? This article will introduce 7 apps that can help you transfer data from Android to iPhone during or after setup.
Why Need An App to Transfer Data from Android to iPhone?
When switching from Android to iPhone, you definitely want to transfer all of your data with you. However, data transfer between Android to iPhone can be quite difficult, as they use different operating systems. What should you do if you find yourself in this situation? Say goodbye to all your files and start over?
Fortunately, with the continuous efforts of the developers, you can now use an app to transfer data from Android to iPhone. With such an app, you can transfer everything during the setup or transfer contacts, photos, documents, etc. after setup. Just keep reading to learn more.
What’s the Best App to Transfer Data from Android to iPhone?
There are many Android to iPhone data transfer apps in the market. To save time and energy, you may want to know the best app to transfer data from Android to iPhone. Well, it is hard to say which one is the best. Different apps can help you transfer data in different situations.
Each app has its advantage and disadvantages. Some can help you transfer data during the setup process and others can help you transfer data from Android to iPhone after setup. To help you find the best app to transfer data from Android to iPhone, I will introduce them in detail and compare them.
You will know when can you use the app, what you can transfer with the app, the pros and cons of the app. You definitely can find the best one after knowing every option. Let’s get it on.
7 Best Apps to Transfer Data from Android to iPhone
Let’s find the best free app to transfer data from Android to iPhone. These apps can be downloaded from Google Play Store and App Store.
App to Send Data from Android to iPhone - Move to iOS
If you want a free app to transfer data from Android to iPhone during the setup process, then Move to iOS app can be the best choice. This application was developed by Apple to help users transfer everything from Android phones to iPhone.
● It can help you transfer almost everything, including contacts, messages, camera photos and videos, files and folders, display settings, web bookmarks, WhatsApp messages, calendars.
● It uses Personal Hotspot - the most secure internet connection, to connect Android phone and iPhone.
You can download Move to iOS on Android phone and start the transfer. However, you can only use Move to iOS during the iPhone setup process. If you have set up your new iPhone, you can go to Settings > General > Transfer or Reset iPhone and tap Erase All Content and Settings to restart the setup process.
Pros: Free to transfer almost all content and settings
Cons: Only available during the setup; Not able to transfer data from iPhone to Android
Tool to Move Data from Android to iPhone - SHAREit
If you want a free app to transfer data from Android to iPhone quickly, then SHAREit is your choice. It has a fast transfer speed - 20M/s, but the actual speed will depend on your own connection and network. Below are its outstanding features.
● It is able to transfer photos, videos, songs, movies, files, apps, etc.
● It allows you to transfer any file regardless of format and size.
● It supports many operating systems, which means you can transfer data across Android phone , iPhone, Windows PC and Mac computer.
Due to its fast transfer speed and excellent functions, SHAREit has gained a lot of users. Over 12 million users have installed this app on their devices.
Pros: Fast transfer speeds; Available on Android, iOS, Windows and Mac; Able to transfer any file
Cons: There are many ads; It may transfer stuff with bugs and viruses as it transfers anything
App to Transfer data from Android to iPhone - FoneTool App
If you want to do offline transfer, then FoneTool may be the best app to transfer data from Android to iPhone. It can help you easily transfer files between Android phone and iPhone without using Wi-Fi.
● The transfer will not use Wi-Fi and cellular data - it connects two phones through QR codes. You can quickly and safely transfer files without losing the quality.
● It is able to transfer contacts, photos, videos, music, App content between Android phone and iPhone.
● Super fast transfer speed and stable transmission.
● You are able to transfer files in any size. Therefore, you can transfer files without worrying about the size.
This app supports almost all Android phones and all iPhone models. With the user-friendly interface, you can complete the transfer quickly.
Pros: Easy to use; Will not deteriorate the quality of the data; Allows you to transfer the entire folder or a specific file
Cons: Different versions for Android phone and iOS device; You can click this link to download it for Android; And scan the QR to install it on the iPhone
App to transfer data from Android to iPhone - Xender
Xender is one free app to transfer data from Android iPhone. When two devices are on the same Wi-Fi network, Xender will connect them via hotspot and complete the transfer in a few clicks.
● The transfer does not need internet connection or Bluetooth.
● It is able to transfer photos, videos, documents, apps, etc. between Android phone and iPhone.
● You can use the file manager to organize your files and folders.
With Xender, you can quickly transfer a large number of files. It will show all your files under different categories, which makes it easy for you to find the files you want to transfer. However, sometimes, the app restarts in the transfer process.
Pros: Fast transfer speed; Transfer files with four different devices at the same time
Cons: There are many advertisements; The devices must be on the same Wi-Fi network
Tool to Switch Data Between Android and iPhone - Smart Transfer
Smart Transfer may be the best app to transfer data from Android to iPhone if you have a network connection. It can complete the transfer via Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi-hotspot or cellular data.
It is able to transfer contacts, photos, videos, calendars and apps between Android phone and iPhone. However, you are not able to select a specific file. For example, it will transfer all your photos not the selected ones.
Pros: Free to transfer data between Android phone and iPhone
Cons: There are many advertisements; Need network connection; Unable to transfer individual items
App to Share Files from Android to iPhone - Send Anywhere
If you want a safe app to transfer data from Android to iPhone, then you can’t miss Send Anywhere. You do not need to log in or register. No need for mobile data or Wi-Fi. The app uses a single 6-digit number to connect two devices.
● It uses p2p connectivity to prevent cloud storage, leaving no trace of what you have shared on any network.
● It can help you transfer any file in any size, including photos, videos, songs, documents, and compressed files. You can preview and select the files you need.
● It not only supports data transfer between Android and iPhone but also supports PC and Mac.
With Send Anywhere, you can share data not only with people nearby but also with people far away.
Pros: User-friendly; Share a file with multiple people
Cons: Contains ads; The recipient can download the file after 1 minute
Tool to Move Data from Android to iPhone - Copy My Data
Copy My Data is one free app to transfer data from Android to iPhone. It provides user-friendly guidelines to help you use the app and complete the transfer.
● It can help you transfer contacts, pictures, calendar entries, etc. However, you can not preview and select the files you want to transfer.
● It connects two devices and transfers files over the Wi-Fi network and directly transfers data from Android to iPhone.
● There are no in-app purchases.
Cons: Need network connection; Unable to transfer specific files
That’s all about the best app to transfer data from Android to iPhone. The 7 apps mentioned in this article can help you transfer data in different situations. You can choose the best one according to your needs. If you want an app to transfer data from Android to iPhone after setup, then you can try all of them except Move to iOS app.
FoneTool - All-in-one iPhone Data Manager
Transfer, backup and manage data on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch in an easy way.
- iOS 17 Compatible
- iPhone 15 Supported