How to check iPhone photos on iPad
I have some photos on my iPhone on my vocation. So I want to view these pictures on my iPhone for editing. And I can't figure out how to do it. Thanks
- Question from iPadforums.com
Can you access and view iPhone photos on iPad?
People use iPhone a lot to take photos on vocation and life. But an iPhone doesn't have a large screen for viewing. Even the iPhone 13 pro version, which owns a 6.12-inch screen, is not suitable for editing and viewing some photos. If you have an iPad, which has a large screen, you will wonder if there is a way to check iPhone photos on an iPad.
To perform this task, you can transfer and get your iPhone photos on your iPad with a professional iOS transfer tool or iCloud, or you can directly save and edit your photos. Also, you can mirror your iPhone to your iPad. keep on reading, we will demonstrate the different ways in this post, you can choose one according to your need.
Method 1. How to view iPhone photos on iPad without iCloud
If you want to get photos from iPhone to iPad for viewing, you can use a professional iOS transfer tool named FoneTool. With this tool, you can easily transfer iPhone to iPad using a Windows computer.
You can view the advantages of this tool.
• Fast transfer speed: FoneTool gives a much fast transfer speed. If you have a large bunch of images, it will save your lots of time.
• Selectively transfer photos: FoneTool supports transferring all photos/albums or selectively transferring photos from iPhone to iPad.
• No Apple ID limit: If your iPhone and iPad are using different Apple accounts, FoneTool helps you transfer photos from iPhone to iPad with different Apple IDs.
• Full compatibly with iOS / iPadOS: FoneTool can work well with iOS 16 / iPadOS 16 and older version and all versions of iPhone and iPad versions.
Now you can download this software and follow the guide below to see how it works.
Step 1. Connect source iPhone with a USB cable. Run FoneTool, and click “Phone Transfer” > Move the cursor to iPhone to PC and click “Start Transfer”.
Step 2. Check the Photos option. If you want to selectively move images, click the photos icon. Then click “OK”.
Step 3. You can specify a storage path on “Transfer Settings”. Then click “Start Transfer” button to save the iPhone photos on your PC.
Step 4. Disconnect the iPhone and connect your iPad to computer. On the FoneTool. Choose “PC to iPhone”.
Step 5. Hit the Photo icon on the top of the interface. Then add the photos you just transferred.
Step 6. Click Start Transfer button.
When the transfer is completed, you can go to the Photos app on your iPad to see your iPhone photos.
Method 2. How to view iPhone photos on iPad with iCloud
If you don’t have a computer in hand. iCloud is also a way to view your taken iPhone photos on iPad. iCloud will automatically sync your photos between iPhone and iPad as long as they are using the same Apple ID.
But there are some cons of iCloud. For example,
• iCloud will sync all photos on your iPhone to iPad. You can’t choose any items.
• If you modify or delete photos on iPad, the changes will be synced to your iPhone.
To sync photos between iPhone and iPad, you can turn on iCloud Photos features on iPhone and iPad:
Go to "Settings" app > Tap your account banner > Tap "iCloud" > Tap "Photos" > Turn on "iCloud Photos" (or iCloud Photo Library).
You can do the same steps on your iPhone and iPad. When your devices are connected to Wi-Fi network, iCloud will automatically start the sync. Then you can check iPhone photos on your iPad.
Tip: If your iPhone storage is full, you can use the iCloud Photo Stream feature
Photos Stream is an iCloud service that will sync photos in the most recent 30-day photos (up to 1000 photos). You can enable the feature if you iCloud storage doesn't has enough storage. But it doesn't support videos and live photos.
To turn on Photo Stream on iPhone and iPad: Go to "Settings" > Tap Apple ID banner > Tap "iCloud" > Tap "Photos" > Enable "Upload to My Photo Stream".
It will not count against your iCloud storage. When you leave the Camera app and connect to Wi-Fi, photos are automatically synced between iPhone and iPad.
Method 3. How to mirror iPhone photos on iPad
Airplay is one of the best amazing features provided by Apple. It allows users to screen mirror iPhone content on another Apple device with a larger screen. Connect your iPhone and iPad to the same Wi-Fi, and refer to the steps below to use Airplay to display iPhone photos on iPad.
Step 1. Light up your iPhone and iPad. Swipe down to open the Control Panel.
Step 2. Select the Airplay.
Step 3. Select the iPad. Wait for a while, the iPhone screen will be shown on your iPad.
This is how to view iPhone photos on iPad. You can use FoneTool to use move iPhone photos to another iPad. It gives a fast speed to complete the task. If you want to check your iPhone photos on iPad without a computer, iCloud is also a nice choice.
In addition, FoneTool is a all-in-one iOS data manager. If you got some duplicate photos after syncing, FoneTool helps you delete duplicate photos easily.
FoneTool Can Do More for You
- Manage Phone Data In One Place
- iPhone Transfer
- iPhone Backup
- iPhone Data Recovery
- Erase iPhone Data
- HEIC Converter
- Photo Duplication
- WhatsApp Backup and Transfer
- FoneTool is Compatible with All iOS
- iOS 16/15/14/13/12/11 and former
- iPadOS 16/15/14/13/12/11 and former
- iPhone 14/14 Pro (Max), 13/13 mini/Pro (Max),
- iPhone 12/12 mini/Pro (Max), iPhone 11/11 Pro (Max)
- iPhone X/XR/XS/XS Max, iPhone 8/8 Plus,
- iPhone 7/7 Plus, iPhone 6/6s/6s Plus
- iPhone SE (1st, 2nd, 3rd generations)
- iPod touch 1/2/3/4/5/6/7
- All models of iPad Air, iPad mini, iPad Pro and iPad