[2 Ways] How to Transfer Verizon Contacts to iPhone
Want to transfer Verizon contacts to iPhone? This guide will show you how to transfer Verizon contacts to iPhone directly or download contacts from Verizon cloud to iPhone.
Want to transfer Verizon contacts to iPhone?
Transfer contacts to new iPhone Verizon
Recently I bought a new iPhone 14 to replace my Samsung phone. I used to back up my contacts to Verizon Cloud and now I want to transfer these contacts to my new iPhone. So is there any simple method to transfer Verizon contacts to new iPhone?
- Question from Reddit
Verizon Cloud is one of the most popular cloud storage services in the world. You may often use it to wirelessly back up and sync content between your phone and computer. When you change your phone, you can rely on it to transfer data. Are you like this user and want to transfer Verizon contacts to iPhone? If so, just keep reading to get 2 quick methods.
How to transfer Verizon contacts to iPhone
There are 2 methods that can help you download Verizon contacts to iPhone.
● If you have not backed up the contacts to the cloud, then you can transfer Verizon contacts to iPhone directly via the Verizon Cloud app.
● If you have a computer at hand, you can choose to download contacts from Verizon cloud to iPhone: first download contacts from Verizon cloud to computer and then use a third-party transfer tool to import contacts to iPhone.
Let’s start to see how to transfer Verizon contacts to iPhone!
Method 1. Transfer Verizon contacts to iPhone directly
The Content Transfer feature of Verizon Cloud app can help you transfer contacts that have not been backed up to the cloud. If you want to download contacts from Verizon cloud to iPhone, please refer to the next method.
1. Connect two phones to Wi-Fi > Open Verizon Cloud app.
2. Tap More at the bottom > Choose Content Transfer > Tap Continue.
3. Check the info on both photos and tap Start Transfer.
4. On your new iPhone, tap This is my new phone and tap Next > On your old phone, tap This is my old phone and tap Next.
5. Choose iPhone to iPhone or Android to iPhone on both devices > Tap Next.
6. Turn off Bluetooth on both devices.
7. Scan the QR code with your old phone. Or you can choose Manual Setup > Tap Confirm on your new iPhone.
8. On the old phone, choose the contacts and other files you want to transfer to new iPhone > Tap Transfer.
9. Tap Done on both phones.
Method 2. Download contacts from Verizon cloud to iPhone
If you have backed up your contacts to cloud, then you may want to know how to transfer contacts from Verizon cloud to iPhone. Well, at present, you can only download pictures and videos from Verizon cloud to iPhone via the Verizon Cloud app.
To download contacts from Verizon cloud to iPhone, you should first get contacts from Verizon to computer and then use a third-party transfer tool to transfer contacts to iPhone.
Step 1. Download contacts from cloud to iPhone
1. On your computer, open a browser and go to Verizon website > Sign in with your account.
2. Click the Accounts option > Choose Verizon Cloud > Choose Contacts.
3. Select the contacts you need > Click Download button.
4. Choose CSV or vCard.
5. Name the file and click Export > Click Save as > Select a storage path > Click Save to make it.
Step 2. Transfer Verizon contacts to iPhone
After you save your contacts to your computer, you can use FoneTool to transfer them to your iPhone. FoneTool is one professional iOS data management tool for Windows users, which supports data transfer between iPhone and computer.
With its PC to iPhone transfer feature, you can easily transfer contacts from computer to iPhone. It supports transferring both CSV or vCard contacts and it will not erase any existing contacts on the devices. Click the download button to get FoneTool and follow the steps below to transfer Verizon contacts to iPhone.
1. Open FoneTool > Connect your iPhone to computer via USB cable.
2. Choose Phone Transfer > Go to PC to iPhone and click Start Transfer.
3. Click Contacts icon > Drag and drop contacts to the box or you can click anywhere in the box to browse your computer and select the contacts.
4. Finally, click Start Transfer to import contacts to iPhone.
Above are the steps to transfer contacts from Verizon cloud to iPhone. FoneTool can also help you transfer contacts from old phone to new iPhone directly.
That’s all about how to transfer Verizon contacts to iPhone. You can use the Verizon Cloud app to transfer contacts to new iPhone directly or choose to download contacts from Verizon cloud to iPhone. If you feel that these two methods do not meet your needs, you can try FoneTool to transfer contacts to new iPhone via computer or wirelessly.
FoneTool - All-in-one iPhone Data Manager
Transfer, backup and manage data on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch in an easy way.
- iOS 17 Compatible
- iPhone 15 Supported