How to Transfer WhatsApp Business from iPhone to iPhone
This guide will show you how to transfer WhatsApp Business from iPhone to iPhone. Whether you want to want entire chat history or important data, you will find a way to do it here.
Want to transfer WhatsApp Business from iPhone to iPhone?
WhatsApp Business was released in 2018. This app is designed to help small companies connect with their customers and other businesses. It offers all the features like the main WhatsApp and it also comes with other features. For example, it can help small businesses create a profile to show details & prices of their services and products.
But the fact is that anyone can use WhatsApp Business. This is a great option for people who want to use two WhatsApp accounts on one iPhone. To separate your personal life and work, you may use WhatsApp Business to connect with clients and customers.
There is no doubt that there are many important conversations about business issues. How to transfer WhatsApp Business data if you are planning to upgrade to a new iPhone? Here in this guide, you will know all the details about how to transfer WhatsApp Business from iPhone to iPhone. Just keep reading to learn more.
How to transfer WhatsApp Business from iPhone to iPhone
Like standard WhatsApp, WhatsApp Business can also be linked to iCloud. If you want to transfer WhatsApp Business to new iPhone, you can first backup WhatsApp Business to iCloud on your current iPhone and then restore the backup to the new iPhone to achieve the transfer.
In addition, the Export Chat feature of WhatsApp allows you to transfer conversations via email. It can be a good option if you want to share a small number of messages with others.
Let’s start to see how to transfer WhatsApp Business from iPhone to iPhone. You can read first and then choose one to follow based on your needs.
Way 1. Transfer WhatsApp Business from iPhone to iPhone via iCloud
Apple only provides 5GB of free storage space for each user. If you have a lot of data on WhatsApp Business, then the 5GB may not be able to backup all your data. In this case, you can choose to upgrade your storage plan. Below are the steps to transfer WhatsApp Business to new iPhone with iCloud.
Step 1. Backup WhatsApp Business to iCloud
- Have iOS 12 or newer.
- Have signed in with your Apple ID.
- Have turned on iCloud Backup and iCloud Drive.
Go to Settings of WhatsApp Business > Chats > Chat Backup and tap Back Up Now to make a backup immediately.
📝 The backup will fail if there is not enough iCloud storage space. Turn on WiFi if you are concerned about your cellular data usage.
Step 2. Transfer WhatsApp Business to new iPhone
- Sign into the same Apple ID on iPhone.
- Download and install WhatsApp Business.
- Open the app > Enter your phone number to set up your account.
- It will automatically detect the presence of a backup file > Then tap Restore Chat History and wait for the process to complete.
Way 2. Transfer WhatsApp Business from iPhone to iPhone via email
If you just want to transfer one or two conversations, then you can use the Export Chat feature. It allows you to export messages with or without media files. Read the steps below to know how to transfer WhatsApp Business data from iPhone to iPhone via email.
1. Open WhatsApp Business and go to the chat you want to transfer.
2. Tap the contact's name or group subject > Choose Export Chat.
3. On the pop-up window, select Attach Media or Without Media.
4. Choose Mail app > Enter the email address and tap the Send button.
- If you can’t export WhatsApp chat, try to delete some messages. It only allows you to export up to 10,000 recent messages with media and 40,000 messages without media.
- The exported messages are saved in .txt format and they cannot be imported to WhatsApp.
Bonus: an easy way to transfer data from iPhone to new iPhone
Now you already know how to transfer WhatsApp Business data from iPhone to iPhone. Usually, if you don't have a lot of chats, then iCloud can help you complete the transfer. However, what if there is not enough space? In addition, how to transfer other important files?
Well, if you want to transfer everything including WhatsApp to new iPhone in one click, you can use FoneTool, one professional iPhone data management tool. Its iPhone to iPhone Transfer feature can help you transfer WhatsApp as well as photos, videos, messages, contacts, music, app data, call history, system settings, etc.
Here are the steps to transfer data from old iPhone to new iPhone using FoneTool.
1. Click the download button to get FoneTool.
2. Launch FoneTool > Connect two iPhones to computer via the USB cable.
3. Choose Phone Transfer > Go to iPhone to iPhone.
4. Confirm the source device and the target device > Enable backup encryption > Click Start Transfer and that’s it.
FoneTool can also help you transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to iPhone. If needed, you can go to WhatsApp Manager to initiate the transfer.
This is all about how to transfer WhatsApp Business from iPhone to iPhone. In most cases, you can rely on iCloud to transfer all WhatsApp Business data via backup and restore. In addition, you can choose to email some important conversations.
By the way, if you want to transfer not only WhatsApp but also other data, then FoneTool can do you a favor.
FoneTool - All-in-one iPhone Data Manager
Transfer, backup and manage data on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch in an easy way.
- iOS 17 Compatible
- iPhone 15 Supported