Can you move WhatsApp to new iPhone without verification?
Without a doubt, WhatsApp is the most widely used instant messaging service in the world. Most of us use WhatsApp every day to connect with family, friends, clients, etc. Since there are many important messages, we will choose to transfer WhatsApp when we change phones.
As is known to all, we need to enter a verification code when logging into WhatsApp. However, what if you have changed your phone number? Can you move WhatsApp to new iPhone without verification? Fortunately, the answer is YES!
The verification code is not required to transfer WhatsApp messages. Just keep reading to get all the details about how to transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to iPhone without verification code.
How to transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to iPhone without verification code
Let’s start to see how to transfer WhatsApp to new iPhone without verification. There is no need to worry about verification when transferring WhatsApp from iPhone to iPhone. The following 3 methods will not ask for verification code during the transfer. You can read first and choose one of them to transfer your WhatsApp according to your situation.
Way 1. Move WhatsApp from iPhone to iPhone without verification - using FoneTool
To quickly transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to iPhone without verification code, you can use a professional WhatsApp Transfer tool such as FoneTool.
FoneTool is one iPhone data management tool for Windows. With its WhatsApp Transfer feature, all messages along with videos & photos in your WhatsApp can be moved to new iPhone in one click.
Click the download button to get FoneTool and see how to use this tool to transfer WhatsApp messages to new iPhone.
1. Launch FoneTool > Connect your old iPhone and new iPhone to computer via the USB cable.
2. Choose WhatsApp Manager > Confirm the source device and the target device > Click Transfer Now.
3. Click Confirm to continue > Enter the passcode on the source device if asked.
4. When the transfer is complete, follow the prompts to do some settings. Please select Don’t Transfer Apps & Data if you want to keep the existing data on the device.
📝 FoneTool can also help you transfer contacts, messages, photos, songs, etc. If needed, you can go to Phone Transfer to initiate the transfer.
Way 2. Move WhatsApp from iPhone to iPhone without verification - using iCloud
With iCloud, you can backup all content and settings including WhatsApp messages. This method is recommended if you want to set up new iPhone from iCloud backup.
Step 1. Backup old iPhone to iCloud
Usually, you can go to Settings > your name > iCloud > iCloud Backup to turn on iCloud Backup and tap Back Up Now to backup iPhone to iCloud.
iCloud only provides 5 GB of free storage space for each user, which may not be enough to backup everything. But since iOS 15, Apple offers unlimited iCloud space to help users transfer data.
If you can use temporary iCloud storage, you can go to Settings > General > Transfer or Reset iPhone and choose Get Started to backup your iPhone.
Step 2. Restore iCloud backup to new iPhone
Set up your new iPhone until you access the data transfer screen > Choose Restore from iCloud Backup > Sign in to iCloud and choose the backup you created.
Way 3. Move WhatsApp from iPhone to iPhone without verification - using iTunes
You can also rely on iTunes to transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to iPhone without verification code. First backup your current iPhone with iTunes and then restore the backup to new iPhone to achieve the transfer.
iTunes will backup all content and settings including WhatsApp. That’s to say, all data on your old iPhone will be restored to your new iPhone. If you don’t mind, follow the steps below to make it.
Step 1. Backup old iPhone with iTunes
1. Download the latest version of iTunes from Apple website or Microsoft Store.
2. Launch iTunes and plug in your old iPhone.
3. After iTunes recognizes your device, click Device tab.
4. Choose Summary > Select This Computer > Click Back Up Now.
Step 2. Restore iTunes backup to new iPhone
1. Disconnect your old iPhone and plug in your new iPhone.
2. Click Device > Go to Summary > Choose Restore Backup > Select the latest one you created.
3. Click Restore to confirm.
This is all about how to transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to iPhone without verification code. As you can see, FoneTool can be the best choice to move WhatsApp messages. It can help you transfer entire chats without effort. If you want to transfer WhatsApp chats along with all other data, then you can try iCloud or iTunes.
FoneTool Can Do More for You
- Manage Phone Data In One Place
- iPhone Transfer
- iPhone Backup
- iPhone Data Recovery
- Erase iPhone Data
- HEIC Converter
- Photo Duplication
- WhatsApp Backup and Transfer
- FoneTool is Compatible with All iOS
- iOS 16/15/14/13/12/11 and former
- iPadOS 16/15/14/13/12/11 and former
- iPhone 14/14 Pro (Max), 13/13 mini/Pro (Max),
- iPhone 12/12 mini/Pro (Max), iPhone 11/11 Pro (Max)
- iPhone X/XR/XS/XS Max, iPhone 8/8 Plus,
- iPhone 7/7 Plus, iPhone 6/6s/6s Plus
- iPhone SE (1st, 2nd, 3rd generations)
- iPod touch 1/2/3/4/5/6/7
- All models of iPad Air, iPad mini, iPad Pro and iPad