How to manage iOS devices in FoneTool?
When you connect your iOS devices to FoneTool, you can manage iPhone, iPad, iPod touch devices and data conveniently and efficiently.
Step 1: Connect your iOS device to the computer via a USB cable. When you see the prompt below, tap the "Trust" button on your iOS device.
Step 2: After the connection is successful, FoneTool will display the basic information of the device. Such as device model, system version, capacity and so on. You can click the "File Explorer" button, or click the device animation to enter the browse device data page, which supports browsing of photos, music, videos, contacts, and text messages in the device.
Step 3: You can click "Import to Device" to import data from your computer to the iOS device, or click "Export to Computer" to export data from the iOS device to your computer.
Step 4: There are more functions when you click the ellipsis icon:
Device Details: Display detailed information of this iOS device.
Device Reboot: Restart the iOS device.
Device Shutdown: Turn off the iOS device.
Device Exit: Disconnect the iOS device from FoneTool.
FoneTool Can Do More for You
- Manage Phone Data In One Place
- iPhone Transfer
- iPhone Backup
- iPhone Data Recovery
- Erase iPhone Data
- HEIC Converter
- Photo Deduplication
- WhatsApp Backup and Transfer
- FoneTool is Compatible with All iOS
- iOS 17/16/15/14/13/12/11 and former
- iPadOS 16/15/14/13/12/11 and former
- iPhone 15 (Plus)/15 Pro (Max)
- iPhone 14/14 Pro (Max), 13/13 mini/Pro (Max)
- iPhone 12/12 mini/Pro (Max), iPhone 11/11 Pro (Max)
- iPhone X/XR/XS/XS Max, iPhone 8/8 Plus,
- iPhone 7/7 Plus, iPhone 6/6s/6s Plus
- iPhone SE (1st, 2nd, 3rd generations)
- iPod touch 1/2/3/4/5/6/7
- All models of iPad Air, iPad mini, iPad Pro and iPad